Year 7 Art
In Year 7 Art you will look at art, be inspired, brainstorm and develop ideas for your own creative art making. You will learn about the benefits that art provides for wellbeing.
The themes covered in this unit are:
- where I live
What do you do?
- explore and respond to a range of artworks
- visit and discover local and online art gallery spaces
- create and make artworks using a range of media
- keep a visual diary
- review and reflect on the artwork you create
- post your work onto the online gallery
- contribute to online class blog pages.
What skills do you develop?
You will gain an appreciation for art, artists and art-making. You will also have the opportunity to express your creativity. Drawing, painting, printing, photography and sculpture-making are just a few of the creative activities you can choose to explore.
You must have access to the internet in order to access this course. Weekly work will be completed and submitted online.
- Visual Art Diary A4 110gsm 60 Sheet/120 Page
Things you can do now
Go to the VCAA website for more information about this subject.