Year 11 and 12 Orientation
The 11 and 12 Orientation Profile aims to lead you through essential tasks that will introduce you to your teachers and the materials you will need to complete your enrolled units successfully. The profile includes activities such as setting SMART goals for the year ahead to ensure you get the best out of your VCE at DECV.
Who is it for?
All students enrolled in a VCE unit.
What do you do?
You will be completing a range of short activities that will help your teachers get to know you, as well as ensuring a smooth transition into your DECV studies.
- a study timetable activity
- setting learning and career goals
- interests and hobbies
- developing a resume
- how to contact your teacher
What skills do you develop?
You will develop skills including:
- understanding how to use DECV online
- learning how to create a study timetable
- learning how to develop SMART goals
- developing and building on communication skills to contact your teachers.
Things you can do now
Go to the VCAA website for more information about VCE subjects.