School Supervisor Information
The Distance Education Centre Victoria (DECV) provides an unparalleled online teaching and learning experience for Victorian students who are unable to complete a full range of subjects at a mainstream school. We have a proud legacy of teaching a unique and diverse range of students from a large range of Government, Catholic and Independent schools.
Students studying at DECV can access and complete their work, interact with their peers and communicate online with their teachers via our online learning environment. Our experienced and supportive staff are here to promote a safe, positive and engaging learning environment and to provide support for every student. We work in partnership with schools throughout Victoria to provide the very best teaching and learning support possible.
For information regarding enrolment at the DECV, please click here.
The DECV Portal
The DECV Portal is an area for Parents, Carers and School Supervisors to view information about their student’s progress at DECV.
Parents, carers and school supervisors are able to:
- View the subjects their students are enrolled in
- View teacher contact details
- View assignment submissions received from the student
- View assignment submissions returned by the teacher
- Download Module Reports (Year F-10) and Interim Reports (Year 11-12) for each subject
- Download end of Semester Reports.
Accessing the DECV Portal:
- Go to http://portal.distance.vic.edu.au
- Click on ‘register email address’
- Enter the email address that is registered at DECV and linked to your student – a confirmation email and password will be sent to you
- Go to the DECV Portal login page and enter your email and password.