Parents, Carers and School Supervisors
Parents and carers play a central role in ensuring wellbeing and academic success for all students. For students studying at DECV while based at a mainstream school, school supervisors also play a critical role in supporting students as they study outside of the schedule of the normal school day.
The information on this page will assist parents, carers and school supervisors in supporting students to achieve success while they study with DECV.
Click on the links on the left-hand side of this page for more information.
The DECV Portal
The DECV Portal is an area for Parents, Carers and School Supervisors to view information about their student’s progress at DECV.
Parents, carers and school supervisors are able to:
- View the subjects their students are enrolled in
- View teacher contact details
- View assignment submissions received from the student
- View assignment submissions returned by the teacher
- Download Module Reports (Year F-10) and Interim Reports (Year 11-12) for each subject
- Download End of Semester Reports
Accessing the DECV Portal:
- Go to http://portal.distance.vic.edu.au
- Click on ‘register email address’
- Enter the email address that is registered at DECV and linked to your student – a confirmation email and password will be sent to you
- Go to the DECV Portal login page and enter your email and password